1. What are the various Purposes (Objective) for which I can avail loan from Klariti TaxCorp ?
Klariti TaxCorp provides loans for various purposes (objectives), as stated below. Loan are processes quickly, via Simple Evaluation Process. Interest Rates and related Loan Terms and Conditions are attractive. You can avail attractive loans for the following :
- Home Loan : New Home Purchase, Expansion, Renovation.
- Personal Loan : Wedding Loan, Education (Study) Loan, Loan against property.
- Vehicle Loan : Two Wheeler Loan, Car Loan (New/Old), Commercial Vehicle Loan (New/Old).
- Business Loan : StartUp Loan, MSME Loan, Fund Raising, Bridging Loan, Short Term Loan, Working Capital Loan.
- Plant and Machinery Loan : Industrial Equipment & Machinery Loan, Construction Equipment Loan.
- Loan Against Property (LAP) : Home Loan against mortgage of property.
- Loan Resolution & Restructuring : NPA Case Resolution, Loan Restructuring, Loan Overtaking, Loan Refinancing.
2. What is the minimum and maximum loan amount which I can avail from Klariti TaxCorp ?
- Minimum : INR (Rs.) 1 Lakh
- Maximum : No Upper Limit
3. What documents are required to apply for loan ?
The documents required for Loan Approval depend upon the type of loan i.e. Personal Loan, Business Loan, Home Loan etc. However, the general documents which are always required alongwith the loan application are :
- KYC Documents
- KYC Form
- Address Proof
- Identity Proof
- Income/Asset Proof
- Latest Bank Statement (with 1 year history)
- Salary Statement (Individual)
- Income Tax Returns (last 3 years)
- Audited Financial Statements (Income Statement, Balance Sheet)
- Asset Ownership Proof
- Additional Documents : Depends Upon Type of Loan, Loan Amount and related parameters.
4. What is meant by EMI ?
EMI refers to ‘Equated Monthly Instalments’. EMI stands for the amount of money which he borrower pays back to the lender on a specific date every month, until the Principal Loan Amount & Interest Amount is repaid back in full. In the initial repayments, Interest Component of EMI is higher and Principal Component is lower. Gradually, the Principal Component becomes greater than EMI Component. However, the EMI Amount remains same for every month. Thus the name : Equated Monthly Instalments.
5. Is my personal information kept secret/confidential ?
6. How much time does it take for loans to get approved via Klariti TaxCorp LLP ?
If all information provided is complete, it takes three working days to process Loan Application and initiate Loan Disbursal Process.
7. Why should I avail Loan via Klariti TaxCorp LLP ?
- Vast and Successful Experience in Loan Approvals.
- Personalised Handholding of Client for Successful Loan Approval.
- Very Quick Loan Processing & Disbursal.
- Best Rates in the Market.
- Flexible and Client Friendly “Terms and Conditions” for Loan Repayment.
- Standardised and Secure Loan Approval Process.